Position: Site Engineer
Posting Date: 5 October 2021
As Hydroleap is growing and offering solutions to more clients within the existing verticals as well as the new verticals, we are expanding our team to provide a better engineering and implementation service to our clients. So, we are looking for bright engineers with either electrical or mechanical or process background who will be in charge of equipment implementation, on-site testing and commissioning. In this role, you will be working closely with the rest of the engineering team. This role will provide an opportunity for selected candidates to obtain applied industrial knowledge and hone their skills in a fast-growing and innovative technology company.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe, clean and proper execution of work procedure on site.
● Work with clients to prepare the delivery site for the installation of Hydroleap’s water treatment equipment.
● Liaise with clients and the Hydroleap engineering team on technical details and implementation
● Be involved in all phases of equipment implementation, including on-site testing, installation, and commissioning of water treatment equipment
● Perform site servicing, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of water treatment equipment
● Work with transportation companies for the movement and delivery of water treatment
equipment from factory to the customer’s site. Draft the necessary safety documentation for the loading and rigging for the equipment
● Gathering data, compiling reports and deliver to relevant stakeholders.
● Ad hoc duties as assigned by the management.
● Report to Head of Operations
Requirements & Qualifications
● 3+ years’ experience as a maintenance or commissioning engineer (electrical/mechanical/process background)
● Recognized Engineering Degree / Diploma
● Experienced in all aspects of project deployment including testing, start-up, and commissioning of industrial machinery
● A good listener and team player who is able to problem solve independently in a fast-paced environment.
● Basic computer skills (MS Office)
● With a valid Singapore Class 3 driving license will be of advantage.
● Able to start within 1 months’ notice
● Preferably experience in Water Treatment (Especially on Earth Control Measure, Water and Wastewater Treatment) – Power System