Position: Research & Development (Programming) Internship
Posting Date: 24 October 2021
As Hydroleap is growing and offering solutions to more clients within the existing verticals as well as the new verticals, we are expanding our team to expedite R&D and the new product developments. So, we are offering an internship position for students with a programming/tech background to join our Research and Development team.
These internship positions will provide an opportunity for interns to obtain applied industrial knowledge and excel in their skills in a fast-growing and innovative technology company.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com or email our hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Lab-scale experiment and pilot-scale tests
● Analysis and measurement with instruments
● Interpretation of results and designing new tests
● Provide and implement engineering solutions to process
● Undertake research and product development to enable new product introductions and extensions
● General assistance and organizational support to the R&D team and Research Fellow.
Requirements & Qualifications
● Student in engineering (environmental, chemical, material, mechanical, civil) or science (chemistry, material)
● Excellent analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and project management skills
● Proficient in English. Other language is an asset
● Eager to learn and inquisitive by nature
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
● Skilled in 3D AutoCAD or other software or other 3D design software is a bonus.
● Eager to learn about water treatment sector and B2B business development
● Passionate about sustainability