Position: Project Manager
Posting Date: 24 October 2021
As Hydroleap is growing and offering solutions to more clients within the existing verticals (i.e construction) as well as the new verticals (industrial wastewater treatment), we are looking for an ambitious project manager who will be in charge of coordinating the project details, liaising with Clients and work closely with the technical and operational teams to ensure of project delivery and execution.
Thus, if you have worked in Project Management roles for a maker of low-volume, complex or novel systems in the water, wastewater engineering specifically have experience in machinery/equipment industry and have the ambition to use your skills to grow in an innovative and fast-growing startup, please reach out to us.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Coordinate project timelines, schedules to ensure the timeline delivery and execution of wastewater treatment projects
● Liaise and update clients and customers on project status
● Implement and ensure operational processes, guidelines and policies are adhered to
● Track and report productivity metrics
● Work closely with technical and business development teams to ensure the proper prioritisation and resource allocation of work
Requirements & Qualifications
● Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field.
● At least 3-5 years experience in project management
● Comfortable with new technology and products in development
● Strong organisational, time management, critical thinking and communication skills
● Self-starter with ability to organize work with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
● Strong team player with effective interpersonal skills