Position: Engineering Internship
Posting Date: 24 October 2021
As Hydroleap is growing and offering solutions to more clients, we are expanding our team to support engineering capabilities and the development of new products. So, we are offering an internship position for students with an engineering background to join our technical team. These internship positions will provide an opportunity for interns to obtain applied industrial knowledge and excel in their skills in a fast-growing and innovative technology company.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com or email our hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Provide and implement engineering solutions
● Learn and apply technical trade skills in welding, electricals for the fabrication of wastewater treatment units
● Provide feedback to design and operations team on the product effectiveness
● General assistance and organizational support to the production and factory teams
Requirements & Qualifications
● Student in engineering (mechanical, electrical, process)
● Excellent analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and project management skills
● Proficient in English. Other language is an asset
● Eager to be hands-on operations involved in the fabrication and operation of equipment
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
● Skilled in 3D AutoCAD or other software or other 3D design software is a bonus.
● Eager to learn about water treatment sector
● Passionate about sustainability