“Revitalising Construction Through Technology”
Hear from McKinsey Singapore and founding members of the Asia Construction Technology Alliance
Construction is a key pillar in many countries, yet remains among one of the least digitalised industries. The COVID-19 pandemic has severely impacted construction operations, major infrastructure projects and the global flow of manpower. Longer-term, climate change remains a major threat. These are among the many vulnerabilities in construction which tech entrepreneurs are already solving today.
In this ConsTech industry insiders series, we hear insights from Mukund Sridhar, Partner at McKinsey Singapore, and the five founding members of the Asia Construction Technology Alliance about how their companies are using technology to address productivity and sustainability challenges in the built environment.
- Novade – Digitised construction processes to increase productivity, insights and safety
- Ackcio – Reliable wireless monitoring system for construction sites to manage risks and increase safety
- Sama – Enabling employers to hire workers faster and ethically
- Ampd – Electrification of sites to reduce carbon emission, noise & increase productivity
- Hydroleap – Waste water treatment for 50% lower cost, environmentally friendly and automated
The event is moderated by Regina Tan, Founder and CEO of Venture Brander RCo and former Bloomberg reporter, and brought to you by Enterprise SG, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, InvestHK, PropertyGuru, and Wavemaker Partners. We look forward to connecting with you in this digital event!